Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mohawks rock!










Where is their mother? And doesn't she have a brush in the house?
You can see in the third picture why we like the buzz.
Just two of my boys, thought you might enjoy the sight.

11 comments:

sherrie said...

your dallin looks like ronald weasly in that picture! how fun...snap some more and get you in one next time :) we want to see our lucinda

LucindaF said...

I was hoping you wouldn't notice I was missing. And yes when H.P came out everyone said that about Dallin, especially because the top of his hair has to wear long or else it sticks straight up. We'll see if I show up in any pics. :]

Michelle said...

here, here to sherrie's request for lu-lu pics!

LucindaF said...

You know I love lu-lu, all of my little nieces and nephews call me auntie lu-lu.
Pics? Patience! Right Elder Oaks?

enickel said...

What cute kids you have. We want to see the two that were left out...and the parents! Thanks for sharing friend.

Elizabeth C said...

Love the pics Lucinda!! My son's hair does that alll the time.. Especially when he's just woken up!! LOL

LucindaF said...

Thanks Liz, can I call you Liz or do you prefer Elizabeth? I've never met a Liz I didn't like. Alright you young ladies, I've been pulling emotions from some of the others on undercover, so now I want to hear about everyone else. I want to know what you like to do, about your talents, what your everyday life is like, what's hard for you and all of the "real" in your lives. And if any of you who have spoken up before, please add on here, I can't get enough! I want to hear it from everyone! I love technology!

Carolyn said...

Your boys are such cuties!

jen bryner said...

hey lucinda, where do you want to hear about all that? just on this comment page or email? and do you want to hear from everyone or some in particular? awesome hair BTW, love the pics!

Autumn said...

You have red head. I am jealous. I thought for sure Chanda or I would have one but no. I heard red hair is going extinct. Cute boys reminds me of mine!!

LucindaF said...

Jen, wherever you want to post it, and I meant everyone, I'd like to know.
Thanks aut!