Friday, October 13, 2006

Chef Young

Hope you had a fabulous anniversary! I want to take advantage of your hubby now. (only in an educational sense of course) Jen, I think it is AWESOME that your husband is a chef. If I did it all over again, I would go to culinary arts school. I would be crazy if I didn't ask for some recipes. I would love anything. I love baking (especially CHOCOLATE) and would like some great recipes I could make for dinner that wouldn't take me forever to make. How 'bout it? Is he willing to share his secrets?

9 comments:

jen bryner said...

ABSOLUTELY! (chef bryner??haha) might take us a minute though:) should i post stuff on here or what? would you rather have emails? he said he would have to sit down and think about it and write it out first!! i never expected to be married to a chef, when we met he wanted to be a math teacher...hahaha! but i have to say, he's amazing. he has such a talent for cooking, especially on the creativity side. i'm glad he found something for a career that he loves so much. again, if you need ideas/help with menu planning for the christmas party, just tell us!

CBlount said...

Why don't you have him write them in a Word document, and attach it to a blog (i'm not technical, so i don't even know how that works...if it does), or you could attach them to a mass email and send them to everyone. Would that work? I can't wait to get some!

CBlount said...

I didn't even realize you're a "bryner" instead of a "young!"

jen bryner said...

oky doky...whoever wants some recipes, give me your email address! i think that would be the easiest:) i have an amazing chocolate mousse cheesecake...yumyumyumyum!

jen bryner said...

heather, i do know you!! you're so funny! you are a few years older than me so you probably don't remember me...and i was only there for a year, but i could not forget someone as beautiful as you!! i will include you in the recipe email:)

Autumn said...

Me too!!nmcclellan@verizon.net!!

jen bryner said...

no prob autumn!! got it:)

CBlount said...

Have you sent recipes yet? I was the original one "posting," but I don't know if I even gave you my email...junxjal@hotmail.com Thanks!

jen bryner said...

i didn't send anything yet, we had some people visiting from WA (small world, maybe you know them, the runyon's) and things were pretty busy. but now i can breathe again and i will get on it!!