Friday, October 27, 2006

isn't it all about the shoes!!?


well, here she is dressed for SCHOOL dress up! i love the shoes:) she made a cute little dorothy, it was a good choice. of course, she's never seen the movie or read the book...gotta work on that. she'll have fun though! grandma made her costume...what a nice grandma!

6 comments:

LucindaF said...

Very pretty little lady. :)

sherrie said...

cute love that movie it's a definate classic. reminds me of brytteva in our infamous girls camp skit ;)

Angela said...

My oldest daughter has a very similar outfit! And shoes, of course! :)

enickel said...

What a cute girl you have. I bet she had fun at the party. Isn't this time of the year so much fun???

Elizabeth C said...

Love the Dorothey outfit! I am a BIG Wizard of Oz fan! So I already have the shoes for my daughter when she gets old enough to dress up! I'll have to get my mom to make the outfit though, like she did for Ang's oldest! :)

jen bryner said...

i think they are about the same...i think they are both in pre-k this year...bekah is almost 5 (in february), i'll have to ask joy how old anne is! i can't wait until tonight when i can dress her up again (and me too!! hahaha). there will be MUCH glitter!