Saturday, September 30, 2006

what will you be....

for halloween?? i know some of you, if not MOST of you, still dress up with your kids for halloween and i need some ideas! bekah's going to be supergirl (so cute) this year, thankfully we've passed the fairy/princess stage! so please help me out with any ideas you have:) thanks!!

also, (totally different subject), what were your thoughts on conference this weekend?? hope you all got to (or get to, depending on when you read this) see it/hear it. i'm glad we are able to hear from president hinckley again! it was rumored that last conference may be his last due to his age and health. we were challenged (by our bishop) to watch all 4 sessions this conference but i'm missing saturday because i have to work:( we were reminded that our modern day revelation comes at these times, during ALL sessions of conference, not just on Sunday. i have to confess, i have not taken the saturday sessions as seriously as the sunday ones, but i will now. so, with that i'm going now! hope you all got to enjoy it!

7 comments:

jen bryner said...

hey megan! i don't know if i knew you when i lived there or not ('94-'95)...but it doesn't matter! thanks for the idea! it's not weird, it's very creative:) thanks:):):)

Elizabeth C said...

My son is going to be Superman--because he loves him!! And my daughter is going to be a pumpkin!! I haven't decided what to dress up as. Maybe I will and take them TOT. It will be fun, because I've dressed Ethan up every year, (this will be his 3rd year--he was born in Sept)..but this will be the first year I will be taking him out. I just have to teach him to say Trick or Treat first!

Carolyn said...

Last year Lacy was a butterfly and the year before she was an ear of corn, but this year I have to figure out two costumes for kiddos, and we will be trick or treating this year (we only went to about 2 or 3 houses last year because Lacy wasn't even 18 months yet). This year we'll probably go Trunk or Treating and maybe hit a few houses in the neighborhood... just gotta think of what to take the girls as! Oh and Lacy is a little jabberjaw so I know she won't have any trouble learning to say Trick or Treat!

Elizabeth C said...

I LOVE scrapbooking the pics after Halloween, about anything really--too Kelly! That is a good idea to post the pictures after Halloween! Those would be very cute!! :)

Autumn said...

This year I will have a Knight, a GHost, and a pumpkin. I myself will be a cowgirl. I always try to dress up in something even if it is fake eyelashes or a funky hat. The kids think it is cool when mom and dad dress up and play too.

Joy said...

This year we are doing the Wizard of Oz theme. Anne will be Dorothy, Andrew the Lion, I will be the Tin Woman, and Zac the Scarecrow. Of course we will be doing this all Hawaiian style so stay tooned for pics...

jen bryner said...

holy buckets....a theme...you're awesome joy. everyone has such great ideas! i really can't wait to see all the pics:)