Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fall leaves






Dave will be in training for a whole week starting Monday morning and he won't be coming home until Friday, so today we spent the day together and took advantage of the great fall weather and played in the leaves and took a bunch of pictures of the girls at the capitol campus. I'm not sure why I chose to go there, as it is just a few hundred feet from my office building. I guess I missed being at work. OK, maybe not, but I do love the majestic trees of the campus and I thought it would be a perfect fall playground for Lacy. Rose didn't have much fun, but I sure had fun taking her picture!

7 comments:

LucindaF said...

Very sweet Carolyn, I love the fall pictures, there is something so nastalgic about fall leaves.

Elizabeth C said...

Great Fall pics Carolyn! I love the fall leaves! :)

jen bryner said...

these are fabulous carolyn! the colors are really pretty, good choice! we just got a new family picture taken yesterday but won't get it back until the 9th of nov. i've always wanted to do an outdoor fall family picture....someday...

Michelle said...

these are cute, carolyn. what a fun idea.

enickel said...

This time of the year is perfect for picture taking...and you have great people to take pictures of! Cute girls!

Anonymous said...

It's Carolyn over at my mom's house... sorry about the anonymous post!

Dave is training for asbestos abatement this week up in Kingston through the union. He actually decided to come home tonight but I'm still at my mom's because he needs peace and quiet to study. He has to take and pass a test on Friday and he needs to study!

Angela said...

Lovely leaf pictures! Cute!