Thursday, October 05, 2006
New Niece!
Had to share the good news! My sister-in-law (on Dave's side) gave birth this afternoon around 1 pm to a healthy baby girl, Allison Kate N. She weighed in at 6 lb 8 oz and mom and baby are doing well. Mom only pushed for 20 minutes, and this was her first baby. WAY TO GO MAMA! I'm so excited right now I could just burst!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow 20 minutes! that's amazing. congrats, auntie carolyn!
Where does the new little niece live? Will you be able to visit soon. I just love new little baby bodies!
They live in Shelton. I hope we can see them tomorrow! She's so tiny, it will be strange to me seeing a baby so little (Lacy was 8-5 and Rose was 9-6 so a baby under 7 pounds is t i n y to me). Especially compared to my gigantic 4 month old LOL!
holy cow 20 minutes beats my best time of 30 minutes! Amazing...what a woman.
Post a Comment