Friday, October 27, 2006

CHANDA HAD THE BOYS!!!!

I hope it is okay for me to let everyone know that Chanda had the twins last night! They were both over 6 pounds! I think she was about 33 weeks, I'm not sure though. I don't know any more details, except that everyone was doing well last night. Chanda now has 4 children under the age of 4. Let us all pray for her. ;) Anyone else know any more?

12 comments:

jen bryner said...

CONGRATS CHANDA!!! that's great! holy cow, did she have them cesarean or vaginally? what a trooper!! oh my goodness, i'm so glad they're doing well...that's soooo exciting for her and her family:):):) YEA!

sherrie said...

ok i don't think that word should be written down let alone said aloud jen. ha, just kidding. congrats to mama and baby boys, hope to hear about it soon!

Angela said...

How crazy! I wouldn't have guessed at her Baby Shower, 6 days ago! I wanna hear the deets, Autumn? Congrats to the (not so little) Blume Family! PS- What does she need help with?

jen bryner said...

i know, i thought about that word after i posted...i just don't think about it! i type that stuff all day long (medical transcription) and forget what it even means half the time:)

Michelle said...

congrats, chanda!

Carolyn said...

YEA Chanda! I'm so happy for them! How fun to have twin boys!

Jen, I didn't think anything of it when you said the "v" word... I am so fascinated with birth that it didn't even phase me. I'm curious about it too actually (I love hearing birth stories!).

Elizabeth C said...

Congrats to Chanda and fam I hope that all is well with her and those little twin boys!

jen bryner said...

angi, that is so true!

Anonymous said...

Hey people, in behalf of my lovely wife Chanda I will give the quick facts regarding the birth of my baby boys. They were born on 10/26 at 6:36 and 6:42pm. The older twin is named Aaron David and weighed 6 lbs 6 ozs. The younger is named Vincent Anthony and weighed 6 lbs 7 ozs. They were born one day shy of 35 weeks and will still need to be in the hospital for a few more days. Chanda is doing great as well. I will let her tell the entire birthing story when she gets a chance...along with posting a few photos. But I will include a little teaser...they were both born vaginally and mom did not take any drugs. The rest is up to her to share. Thanks for your prayers.

Angela said...

WOW Chanda! You are truly amazing!! Twins, both 6 1/2 pounds, vaginally, and NO drugs!! You are my new hero!! :)

Autumn said...

As the proud Auntie I must say those boys are pretty darn cute. My sister is amazing!! She was meant to have babies!! It is like magic for her!! Not, but she is good!!

Celestia said...

NO DRUGS!!! You've got to be kidding me! Wow! Chanda you are one tough cookie! Congrats!