Saturday, October 07, 2006

We all love Carie!



Carie Ann,

I was so blessed to have met you 27 years ago in Glen Terra. Wasn't that a great place to grow up? It was so nice to know that I always had someone strong to count on no matter what was going on around me. We always had such a blast with our little "clubs" or long walks around Woodland and to Interlake. We didn't end up living next door to each other as we had planned, but I am glad that we have still stayed close friends through the years. I found this picture and thought you would get a kick out of it. I think it was taken in the Warren's living room. Fun times. I love you!

5 comments:

sherrie said...

ha what a great pic of you guys...must be a thurston dance :) HAPPY BDAY CARIE you old fart hahaha just kidding. we love you!

CBlount said...

If I'm an old fart, Sherrie, what does that make you? Erika, I just found that picture a few days ago and had quite a laugh! I have a few more from that dance... Well, even if we don't have matching pink houses and twin husbands, at least we're both in the same area! That's the next best thing, right? Remember floating on Lake Pattison before you and Marshall got married. I was thinking those were the best times, but would you really want your daughter out in the middle of a lake with a $1.99 flimsy blow-up raft? Nothing could touch us then! Invinsible!

LucindaF said...

Ahhhh the lakes! I only got to float the little one by your sub a few times but I know we spent a few nights at Long lake. Doesn't that thing close at dark? Hmmmm

sherrie said...

hey lu...long lake never closed for us, i recall several skinny dipping excursions there and a few police visits as well. carie, i guess i'm an old fart too but that's a given since i'm older than you!

CBlount said...

Sherrie, I can smell you from here, you STINKER:)