Tuesday, October 17, 2006

need another invite

I must have waited too long to accept the invitation to the laceymormonposse blog because it is not working and it said that it may have expired. Sorry, could you please send me another invite? Thanks, Chanda

5 comments:

enickel said...

Chanda, how are you feeling? I think about you often, since our due dates are so close together. Have they put you on bed rest or anything yet?

Angela said...

Chanda, when is your baby shower??

Angela said...

Also I sent you another invite. :)

Chanda said...

Angela- it is this Saturday, the 21st @ 1. It is @ my house. My sister in law should have sent you an invite but she probably didn't mail them out until today knowing her!! Nothing like giving people a heads up. If you can make it and need directions just send me an email.
Erika-I am doing pretty good considering. Sunday I started getting really uncomfortable. How are you doing? When is your due date again? Not on bed rest. All is going well so far. I will be 34 weeks in 2 days so hopefully they will be born in 2 or 3 weeks. I hope you are feeling alright. Must be a little crazy being so pregnant and having 4 other kids to take care of.

Elizabeth C said...

I didn't realize that they expired. I think I will send an email out to everyone that hasn't responded seeing if their invite expired. Weird...