

Sherrie, Sherrie, Sherrie...The dances at THS were just totally awesome weren't they? Oh ya, there was pretty much nothing awesome about them except the preparation, and the girl time. I thought these pictures from the past would remind you of your youth as you have moved on to womanhood. Congrats girl for arriving. I wish I was there in Cali with you to celebrate and to eat some cake!
Love, Erika
8 comments:
all i have to say is...oh my.
my words exactly...oh my those are some OLD pics you found there! how funny. i almost forgot about those days. how fun to look back on who we use to be and see who we are today! thanks for the memories
p.s. lucinda! you totally got gipped on that pic
Sher,
I was feeling the same way, I'm glad someone else noted my decapitation. What a rip ENICK!
That's okay, my hair may have been scarily big.
I didn't chop you out! That is how the picture came for some reason. I guess we had too many people in the picture. I have plenty more where those came from!
I know the real truth baby! Hey Erika, if I may stray from my newfound nickname of enick, cuz I kind of like that one, all of this memory rush has been a real treat for me, thanks for your effort. And thanks Mickey for sending me the invite to this site.
Happy Happy Birthday Sherrie. Hope it was a good one. Enjoy your youth while you can. You have one more year!Ahhhhhh How was your trip?
Post a Comment