.2.jpg)
.2.jpg)
.jpg)
Hey there. It’s Elizabeth. This blog is so awesome!! It’s great to see all of your cute pictures and info. To tell you a little about me…after I graduated in 1999, I went to Ricks College and got my Associates in generals/music in 2001. I met my husband Mark when I was 17, when Angela and husband Grant introduced us to each other, because they thought we’d be perfect for each other. Mark and Grant grew up together, and are practically brothers. After Mark got home from his mission to the Netherlands, we got together on our own. So it turns out that they were right. We were married, in the Seattle Temple, August 8th 2002. After we were married, we moved to Spokane, Washington, for schooling. Our son Ethan Mark was born, September 11th, 2004. We moved to La Grande, Oregon, 3 months later, and have been living here for two years. Our daughter Rachel Elizabeth was born this year, April 13th 2006. I spend my time being a mom, scrapbooking, singing in a women’s double trio, coaching a U-19 co-ed soccer team, and spending time outdoors with my family. Mark builds houses with his dad and brother. I look forward to reading more about all of you. :)
4 comments:
Here's my blog if you wanna see more of my family... http://chillinwiththechandlers.blogspot.com
What a beautiful family! What a great last name! Welcome to the blog!
Your kids are so cute! Next time you are in Boise, let me know!
I'd love to come and visit you Evelyn! I will definitely do that.
Post a Comment