
On a whim last night, my husband and I decided to throw the girls in the van and head for the zoo for FHE. The Woodland Park Zoo is a pretty big place, and we were literally jogging from animal to animal because the zoo was closing at six. Well we had just seen our last exhibit, when whom should we run into on one of the hundreds of trails in the park?! The entire Cheney clan! Well, almost all of them! I hadn't seen any of them since before I was married! It was great to see all of their gorgeous children, but my favorite part was getting to hear Angela's laugh in person! I missed that laugh! Fun seeing you all!
11 comments:
how fun...is that fatih in the background hangin against the fence? :)
Lucky you! How fun to run into friends.
Hey check me out, I can comment, but I can't post. Hi Mollie, tell your sis to send me an invite so I can write big long stuff like you. Thanks, and that picture is awesome!
how fun! very cool that the zoo is close enough to make an impromptu trip like that! y'all look great...
Yes, Sherrie, that is Fatih. I see someone beat me to finding Lucinda. Good, because I'm not sure Sis. Seversike? remembers I asked her. Lucinda, how are you and your sisters doing?? Mollie, that was totally random to run into you and your family! I guess it was fate! You are so sweet! I almost cried when I read that last part of your post!
Yah, that was sooo random running into you at the zoo...just walking along and then BAM...there's Mollie! It was pretty stinkin cool though...love how my g's are hanging out! :(...shoulda checked that I guess!
Celestia is pregnant with their 2nd baby...She is a tough chic, but she has worse morning sickness than both Ang and I combined! I don't know how she does it!
yeah celestia congrats! sorry about the morning sickness, but it's worth it eh?
Can I just say that my you-know-whats look frickin huge in this picture! I hate that!
Oops and would the few guys on here just ignore that last comment!
That was awesome to run into you Mollie! What you didn't know is right before we ran into you, I told Elizabeth that I was feeling really sick (from pregnancy) and was going to throw up any minute if I didn't eat something soon. So I apologize if I wasn't too social, I should have introduced Fatih to you guys, but all I could think about was "I don't want to puke here" In the picture too I don't know if you can tell, but I was just thinking, "don't throw up in this picture," that would have been pretty bad huh. Luckily Elizabeth had a granola bar in her purse and she saved the day.
Post a Comment