Friday, September 29, 2006

Snobs

Those of us who graduated in 94 and 95 have created another blog called undercover ladies. Kelly made me aware that this may seem like a "secretive," or "exculsive" site. I love the ladies of o-town blog, and will still be contributing. I love getting to know all of you, especially those i didn't know very well. It seems that once into our twenties, there is no "older" or "younger" anymore. It all kind of evens out. I love getting to know personalities and what everyone from here is doing in life. That said, I want to tell everyone that our "Undercover" blog was named that to be funny. Of course anyone can go read it or comment. Obviously, there are blogs that sprout from other blogs. This is one of them. Mostly those of us on there graduated in 94 or 95. If anyone else from those years wants to join, make a comment on the blog site. I love you all!!!!!! Those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, this blog site is called undercoverladies:)

12 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

You are a sweetheart Carie!

sherrie said...

undercover ladies rule...just kidding, totally not meant to offend anyone. we love all ladies from all ages, we're just reconnecting with our more intimate friendships when growing up:)

sherrie said...

ps. carie love your post title hahaha

Michelle said...

i echo everything that carie said! well put, my friend. i am still a "ladies" contributor as well.

enickel said...

Well, I have always prided myself on being a snob and Kelly already knew that. With that said, and totally joking, I have had a blast hearing all about what is going on in all of your lives. Lacey was once a very cool place...

LucindaF said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
enickel said...

Can I come to the baptism or should we keep our Madison and Tyler apart for now?

LucindaF said...

Enick, you soo funny!
I have a song I'd like to sing for you all, "There is beauty all around, when there's love at home...love at home, love at home!"
Have a good night all!
Peace out! I love you Kelly!

Autumn said...

Yes, I am on the snob blog. Everyone always thought I was a snob anyway!!

Angela said...

Can I come Kelly? What day, Oct. 7? At 9:00 am? At the Ruddell Rd. Stake Center?? Are you going to sing with your girls?

Angela said...

Lucinda, I am dieing to know what Tammy and Deanna are up to. Also, if you have an email address for them, I would love that. And Keri (Urvina) Button would probably love to hear too.

Angela said...

Kelly, You don't need to feed us. We don't want to invade your family gathering. I just think my girls would enjoy coming to her baptism. Tammy, thanks for commenting! How awesome for you that you are about to graduate! You must be super busy right now! I totally admire you! Also, what is Deanna up to?