Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mark "McDreamy" Mackey

Michelle, you said it; we could do a whole post on Mark Mackey! Maybe he'll even find out about our blog from some distant source who heard it from their uncle's cousin's roomate's P.E teacher... in other words, this blog has really spread to the far reaches! I don't know if anyone remembers the infamous "secretive Mark conversation between Michelle, Sherrie, and I that didn't turn out to be secretive at all!" Shall I expound...oh what a laugh that would be! But out of etiquette I will let Michelle be the one to reveal the details! Go for it girl!

8 comments:

sherrie said...

haha! i remember a closet, a lot of screaming, a lot of frantic running around, and michelle's bright red cheeks! michelle...enlighten us about what was said....

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when someone was going to bring up Mark!

enickel said...

Now, I gotta know!!!

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE!!!!! you have to reveal!! how come i can't remember?? SPILL IT SISTER!!

Michelle said...

all right ladies, since inquiring minds want to know...sherrie and i were to spend the night at carie's. we were walking back to carie's after getting our stuff at our houses and of course, i was talking about mark. next thing we know he jumps out of the bushes, and i am left unbeknownst as to what he has heard me say. this would be bad enough, but it gets worse!

once we get back to carie's, we are all talking in her bedroom. yes, kelly, you were right - carie was getting changed from some recital or something and i was talking (w/much drama) about what had just happened and how mortified i would be if he had actually heard anything i was saying about him. well, as fate would have it, carie (in her tights & slip, i believe?) opens up her closet door to get a change of clothes and out jump mark & jeff! eeeek! there's your screaming, running & bright red cheeks. i remember carie chewing them out, sherrie laughing and i was DYING!! it's really hilarious to look back on now!

enickel said...

That is too hilarious! I can see it now. I am just glad it wasn't me!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! How embarrassing and crazy!! I would've died if I were Michelle or Carie! The thing I remember most about Mark Mackey was riding home with Sis. Vail, Jared, and him and trying to get him to tell me what he said before he shot each free-throw. I finally figured out that it was "Confidence, Baby, Confidence, that's all it takes." Which is something his mother had told him. How cute is that?

sherrie said...

wasn't there a hose involved? i remember some sort of water fight...maybe that was another time. yeah that was great entertainment. i remember mark in the bushes now that you remind me (how did he know we were on our way to carie's).