Saturday, September 09, 2006

My favorite memories!!

Okay, these are not girls camp memories but general good times!!

1. Hangin on Brunson's tramp playin truth or dare and Dustin running around the yard in his underwear.

2. Early morning seminary. Taking everyone and then all the girls ending up in the bathroon for 30 min.

3. Getting kicked out of long lake for skinny dipping. And Echoes.

4. Getting searched by the police after playing at the elementary school. We were only a block from my house.

5. The riddle we left the boys at Shad's house about my ford festiva going round and round.

6. Finding out about a planned Tp run and waiting on the roof with the hose and having it backfire when they pulled the hose down.

7. Lucinda riding on top of the car!! That scared me!! Something really bad could have happened thank goodness it did not!!

8. Of course church dances!! They were the best!!

9. Blind folding Dustin and Ryan and Shad for the night and telling them where to walk and making them bump into things.

10. midnight taco bell runs (no pico!!) and hangin out at McDonald's. It took Dustin forever to eat a cheeseburger.

11. I remember bonding at everyone's house it was all just good times. Remember when stirfry and jake moved in. They looked like the beetles. I also remember harassing Keith in Science class.

12. Remember when the guys almost got beat up in the church parking lot and then strange cars would chase us for weeks after that.

There are so many fun,crazy,times. Those were the good ole days. I hope my kids are lucky enough to have such good friends. I just hope they aren't surfing on top of the car.

6 comments:

Mollie said...

Autumn, you are awesome! I still remember when your family moved in...you and michelle told me that Chanda and I should be friends because we both loved pickles! I remember playing "par le vu france" (sp?) around your dining table. I also remember getting stuck on the roof when we thought we had such a great plan to catch the guys with the hose. I also remember that snowy morning on the way to "semitary" when the van slid off the road right in front of T-line and Michelle threw our families beloved winnie the pooh spoon out in the woods because she was tired of holding. She faced the rath of my siblings when they found out. I also remember the church dances and line dancing, we would have a HUGE group! I remember the dance the night after Melissa was baptized, I think that one was the best! What fun we had! Just like you I hope and pray my girls are as blessed as I was with such a strong, close youth group!

CBlount said...

Autumn, i am still laughing from reading your memories! I second Mollie in having a vivid memory of "par le vu france" around the table. Another thing I remember is all the "ethnic" men who were in love with you! What's his name who always followed you around and lived in Wedgewood? a little wierd? Also, I remember you going to a dance w/ another guy and you wearing a shiny dress that your mom made...what was his name again? You were always so nice to everyone and kind to those who were a little "different." If we could all have been like that! It's fun to see you when you come visit McClellans. Your boys are so cute!

Michelle said...

autie! these are great! "the little white ford goes around five beeps..." ha! i really wish my memory was better...i remember shad getting his head closed in a car trunk? and yes you knew all the fun games! states! and you really brought us together w/the guys - it was us on one side of the gym and them on the other before you came!

sherrie said...

so true michelle, i remember autumn, michelle and others at my house and autumn said, "let's call the boys and see what they're doing" and i was like, "huh? the boys? WHY?" but then they grew on us and we had so much fun together. i wonder how things would've been without you! we'd still be on the other side of the gym!!!

Autumn said...

Carrie it was Ray!! I went to prom with him and Tolo with Richard. Ugliest dresses, I try to forget about those until I pull out the old photo album. Richard whatever his last name was said Tolo was one of the funnest dates he had ever been on. Crazy!! He told Chris and Todd at a Soccer practice a few years back. He was coaching. It was hard moving to a new place the middle of your junior year. Thank goodness you all took me in. Life could have been real bad if you hadn't. I am just glad we all still communicate a little. This blog helps.

sherrie said...

richard abbott, he was a really cool guy, good choice in dates.