Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sherrie, I've already made my 30 feelings known, but hey can you hear happy birthday too many times?

Sherr,

I just think everyone should remember hammer pants at the stake dance today. I feel we all need to reminisce with the 4 non blondes and say Sherrie, "What's going on?"
We need to feel like we're riding on top of a car down Shady Lane in Lacey with not a care in the world. Times like these, when people change decades, we need to remember our possies, our mormon possies, and good times at girls camp.
We'll all fly our flags half mast, and dance around with toilet paper in recognition of this memorable day.
Thanks for the memories!
Love always,
Lucinda

5 comments:

sherrie said...

wow i got 3 posts today...keep in mind carie's hitting 30 next month let's see if we can top it!

CBlount said...

Thanks a lot Sherrie!

CBlount said...

By the way, I'm thinking that this memory was with you: Finding No-Doz in the car and taking it before a stake dance...you woulda thought it was an illegal substance for how it made us act!

Michelle said...

yes, carie, october 7th is fast approaching! halloween will be even scarier THIS year! mwa-ha-ha

sherrie said...

oh i remember the no-doz, yes for some reason we thought we weren't crazy enough so we had to take some highly caffinated substance in order to make us even MORE crazy hahahaha