Friday, September 29, 2006

Email addresses?

I don't have email addresses for: (For the new blog...)
cwarren, H.E. Nickel, Kami Hymas, Melissa,
Also... Michelle...do you want this blog linked on the other blog...???

19 comments:

LucindaF said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth C said...

I sent it Lucinda

Elizabeth C said...

Also, does anyone have any siblings or siblings in law, that you think would like to be a part of this???

Elizabeth C said...

I found Sherrie's thru Celestia...sent one to her

sherrie said...

i was just going to give you mine, thanks!

Elizabeth C said...

I sent Megan K One and Michelle one...found your em's

Elizabeth C said...

Do you know anyone else's Sherrie?

Elizabeth C said...

Sent Erika one...

Autumn said...

Mine is nmcclellan@verizon.net.

Autumn said...

Hi Lucinda! Glad you are on!!

Elizabeth C said...

K, I sent yours Autumn

LucindaF said...

Hi Autumn, it's good to hear from you!

enickel said...

Thanks for being so on top of things!

Elizabeth C said...

Your welcome! Erika...do you know Steve's email address? Do you think that he'd want to be apart of this?

sherrie said...

elizabeth, i would say heather and gretchen the twins but they haven't joined this one so i don't see them joining the other one. i'll have to give them both a little call and get them on the band wagon

Elizabeth C said...

I sent one to Gretchen, I have her email, but I don't know Heather's email address...

Elizabeth C said...

Yah you should call them, because maybe they don't know what it is

enickel said...

You could give Stephen an invite. His email is laface92@yahoo. I have told him to check out the site, but that was before the mormon posse one was created. Thanks for your efforts.

Elizabeth C said...

I sent Kelly one, and Steve one.