Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Matt, Dave, Lindsey, Shane Smith & Fam

Hey all of you that knew Dave & Matt Smith and fam...Ang and I ran into their little bro Shane on Myspace and he sent us each some pics of their whole family! So cool to see updates of the cool people that we know! It's Shane, Lindsey's hubby(Matt), Lindsey (they've got a baby girl too), Bob, Sue, Dave's wife (Beckey), Dave, Matt & wife (Stephanie), and Dave's two kids...We thought we'd share this with you all...Liz

7 comments:

Mollie said...

How fun! They all look so happy!

Angela said...

Thanks for putting this picture on here Liz. It was fun when Shane sent it to us. What beautiful family's they all have! I am so happy for them!

Chanda said...

Wow, that is so great to see Dave and Matt's family. Are they still living on the east coast? What is going on with them, if you know? If you talk to any of them tell them I say hello.

Elizabeth C said...

Matt and wife Stephanie live in Provo Utah, David and wife Beckey live in Omaha Nebraska and Lindsay and hubby Matt live in Ohio. The Smiths are planning on moving to Utah and Shane is going to go on a mission in about 7 months. We are in touch with Shane, and he said he could get any of their email addresses for us if we want.

Joy said...

Funny...my dad just made me a video called "This is your Life" with clips of all the family movies he has taked over the years. Anyway on that video there is a very funny clip of Matt dressed up in one of my dresses and he is shopping at Safeway I believe. Do you remember this Angela? I was laughing so hard that Zac came in the room to see if I was breathing. Good times, good times.

Elizabeth C said...

Sounds like Matt...He is freakin hilarious! It's so neat that he got on the other blog!

Angela said...

Joy!! I totally remember that. I think I was with him at Safeway and it was hilarious! I was laughing my head off the entire time!!! I would totally love to see that video sometime! Or even get a copy. That is a great memory that I had totally forgotten about--thanks for the reminder! :)