Hi everyone! I finally got the pictures I have been waiting for and can give a little update on our family! Yep, we're in good ol' Utah awaiting Jared's graduation in December. We spent this summer in Las Vegas where Jared had an internship with Pulte Homes, which he really enjoyed. We came back to find that month to month rental contracts are really not that appealing so Jared's parents have been really nice to let us stay with them until we know what we are doing. We have a few different opprotunities we can take job wise and are not sure if we will stay here locally or venture out to get experience with a more nationwide company. I also finishing up my degree through independent study at BYU and so we will have two graduates very soon. Yeah!As you can see we have one little boy, his name is Hunter. Wow is he a bundle of energy and personality, but I wouldn't have it any other way! He sure teaches me a lot, especially how to give lots of hugs when he know he's doing something he probably shouldn't be. LOL. It has been so great catching up all of you! I have really enjoyed it! Ta ta for know!!
13 comments:
yeah he looks like he does have a lot of energy! how fun...
Beautiful pic of your family Jenny! Congrats on the school accomplishments! You figured out that Independent Study thing huh?? Someday you will have to explain to me how you did it, so I can learn to be brave.
you guys look so cute! he is a cutie little boy:) thanks for finally filling us in! how's that 'living with the parents' going? i'm in the same boat myself sooooo, just wondering! don't forget, tuesday is gilmore girls;)
What a cute family! Will this be your Christmas photo? What is your husband graduating in? I am also very jealous of the degree you will have soon. I can't wait to be that close to gradution...someday far away.
Cute family!! I know about boys with alot of energy. I have three. Did you like independent study? I am thinking about getting my teaching degree that way in a couple of years. Still deciding if we want to try for that girl.
What a cute little guy you have! And congratulations on being *almost done* with school! I've been *almost done* for about 2 or 3 years now LOL! I'm also curious how old your little guy is!
What a cute picture! How is your family? Do they all live in Utah? Do you have any plans on ever moving back to Wa?
DARLING! so glad to hear from you, jenny! sounds like my Parker & your Hunter are two peas in a pod! i also graduated from BYU independent study. for any of you ladies who are thinking about going for it, i highly recommend!
Very cute fam Jenny! Glad to see a pic of you all up on here!!
Hey everyone, thanks for your sweet comments! Jared is graduating in construction management, he has always been my handyman, it really fits him perfectly. Like Michelle, I highly recommend independent study! It really is not complicated at all, anyone can do it I promise! Hey Kelly, I never thought about Hunter being a little Kristi, but now I think about it, I think you are right! He definately looks a lot like Jared did as a boy, he calls him minime. LOL Hunter turned 3 in April, so he is about 3 and half. Yeah, I know it's time for another one.
Mollie, my family is good. I'm afraid they are going to stay in Utah though. I wish they would get back up to Washington though then I would get back up there more often. Rance is dating a cute girl who lives in NY, they are talking about getting married, and Traci just go engaged to the cutest nicest guy named Mike!! I am so excited for her. Kristi is a senior this year and wow is she tall! I wish I got those genes! She plays Volleyball and is very good at it. My parents are still in Roosevelt, and seem to be enjoying it there.
Michelle yeah, I think Parker and Hunter are about the same age! I remember running into you at RCwilley when you were still here, weren't you due a little before me? I'm not sure. Too bad we are not closer, they could play together!
WEll, I better end this novel! But I have started a family blog for us as well....check it out......jandjgillette@blogspot.com love ya'll
Can anyone count how many times the word "cute" is in this blog?? Jenny, i guess it is unanimous that you have a cute family!
That is hilarious Carie! And true, very cute!! :)
I think everybody here is so gosh darn cute!! :)
Post a Comment