That would be crazy if we're related!! I'll have to ask! Your mom told me when I got married that you guys have a Cheney relative back there somewhere and we were joking and saying that we are going to be related one way or another!! :) hehe
Angi, I think we need to dig out the rest of our traditional new years eve pics and we can show everyone just how fond of the drink you are! I remember even when you were gone on your mission we had to have someone come in and fill in for you!
5 comments:
Thanks Kelly!! :) That's me on the left, then Jenny Wilkins, Angela, my friend Adrienne and Angi in the front
Thanks Kelly, you're really sweet, I'd love to be mistaken for you! I've got your old last name huh? :)
That would be crazy if we're related!! I'll have to ask! Your mom told me when I got married that you guys have a Cheney relative back there somewhere and we were joking and saying that we are going to be related one way or another!! :) hehe
are you sure there's nothing in that orange drink...angi looks a bit tipsy. j/k
Angi, I think we need to dig out the rest of our traditional new years eve pics and we can show everyone just how fond of the drink you are! I remember even when you were gone on your mission we had to have someone come in and fill in for you!
Post a Comment