




Okay, I am finally posting my pics. These are my four girls. What I have been doing the past 9 years... here it goes. As most of you know, I went to Ricks, met my husband Grant Drees (who is from Bremerton, WA) and was married in May 1998. Then we returned to Ricks the following year, where we both finished our Associates Degrees. In May 1999, we moved to Spokane, WA so Grant could go to Eastern WA University. In Feb. 2000, Riana was born and in June 2001, Sariah was born. In May 2002, Grant graduated in Biology and Chemistry and through prayer, we ended up moving to West Jordan, Utah. While we were there, Grant looked for connections into the Pharmacuetical Business and met a guy, who then connected us with some Merck Managers. They hired him and told him we would need to move to an area called Tacoma, WA (through Port Angeles, WA). We were so amazed at how the Lord works! So we bought a home in Gig Harbor and while we were there, in April 2004, Tierra (Tia) was born, then in November 2005, Karina was born (we named her in honor of Katrina Nash but I thought it would be too hard to call her Katrina, so we took out the "t"). A few months ago, Grant received a promotion to Vaccine Specialist, which brought a larger territory (Renton through Longview and over to Aberdeen). So we started looking for a house close to I-5. Then we found a house in Lacey 3rd Ward. So now we live here! Crazy how I swore I would never end up here but we are enjoying it. So I stay home with my four girls and I have all the Princess Movies memorized! Just kidding. Oh, also I'm a homeschooling mom.
5 comments:
Very fun to see your girls. I am about to join the "4-girl club" in November. It should be a wild ride! Good luck to us both.
Very cute girls!! Of Course I am jealous because I do not have any. What is Celestia up to? I have not seen her in ages.
Thanks everyone! That is okay Autumn, because I am jealous of you as well. Boys are so adorable! Their clothes are so cute!
wow angela 4 girls, a lot of estrogen around that house...
Love the pics of your cuties Ang!
Post a Comment