Hello everyone (I was going to say ladies, but we have branched out to the men of O-Town)
I for one am really interested to hear about what you are all doing in your wards. It is pretty funny when you hear about someone that hated YW and never wanted to go to mutual and now is YW President. Any of those kinds of stories would be interesting to hear. Right now I am teaching the 13-14 year old Sunday School class. I also do the activities for the acheivement day girls. They have both been really fun callings. It is so hilarious each Sunday when the girls and boys in my class sit on opposite sides of the room. I remember those days! Please share...
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun idea! I am currently a counselor in the Primary. I have had this calling for three years straight, even though there has been three different presidents in the same time. I guess the Lord feels there is something still for me to learn, or maybe he knows that if I had to attend adult Sunday school I would croak! ;) I absolutely LOVE Primary and hope they leave me there for many years to come!
I was just released from YW's this year as 2nd counselor and put in primary as the valiant 9 teacher. I never thought I would be sad to leave yw's but I was. I had some tough Beehives but they grew on me and just when it was starting to get easy I was released. I blame Nate. He was called as Elder's Quorum President. Anyway, I love primary. The kids love you to death and sharing time is pretty entertaining. I'd probably feel out of place in Relief Society since it has been so long since I have been able to go.
well i am the ward family history consultant, no big surprise for me since i've always loved genealogy. i have the opportunity to do a lot of stuff for the new sac temple, and am doing tons of research on my own lines. can't get enough of it!
Post a Comment