Sherrie, after that loaded it made me laugh so hard! You were (are?)such a fan of Bon Jovi. Really everytime I see them on t.v. or something I think of you. So..."Classic Sherrie"
Whoa, I'm halfway there, Whoa, livin' on a prayer.....
All that's missing is Kevin Costner and you're insane ability to spout out Indian words!! By the way, can you still play the theme from "Dances with Wolves" on the piano? Classic.
Love It!! Bon Jovi still is the best!! He was on Oprah awhile back. Good family man. He gave Oprah the biggest Angel network check she has ever gotten. Very giving. I have lot's of memories of belting Bon Jovi in your room.
6 comments:
Sherrie, after that loaded it made me laugh so hard! You were (are?)such a fan of Bon Jovi. Really everytime I see them on t.v. or something I think of you. So..."Classic Sherrie"
Whoa, I'm halfway there,
Whoa, livin' on a prayer.....
All that's missing is Kevin Costner and you're insane ability to spout out Indian words!! By the way, can you still play the theme from "Dances with Wolves" on the piano? Classic.
Love It!! Bon Jovi still is the best!! He was on Oprah awhile back. Good family man. He gave Oprah the biggest Angel network check she has ever gotten. Very giving. I have lot's of memories of belting Bon Jovi in your room.
yeah he rocks
ahhh classic. remember our duets in the back of the mcclellans' van?
"i'll be there for you,
these five words i swear to you..."
you know i always was in love with richie. what a scuzz that he has left his wife.
yeah the duets, those were great. i'm sure the people riding along with us enjoyed them as much as we did!
Post a Comment