Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reunion at Tolmie...


Here's a quick picture of our get together today. The weather was great and it was so great to see everyone. Kelly was also there, but had to leave before we got this shot. Thanks for the planning Michelle.

11 comments:

sherrie said...

cute had brytt! looks like fun :)

sherrie said...

that would be hat...

Anonymous said...

Oh my! How cute are you guys! It is so fun to see a pic of everyone!

enickel said...

It was great to see everyone that came. We missed all of you that couldn't make it. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and then you will see Chanda sticking out her tongue! I think the funniest part of the day was seeing Kelly discipline her girls. It is so great to see each other in such a different way. I can't wait until Christmas when we can do this again...without kids this time!

CBlount said...

Well, i'm not sure if i want to look like that in a photo that is shown to so many people and preserved for posterity! But on the not-so-vain side, it was so good to see those who were there and wished everyone could have been there! It doesn't seem like much time has passed at all, even though i hadn't seen Melissa for like 8 years! I loved seeing everyone's kids and talking to ya'll. I'm ready for us to plan the next reunion!!!

CBlount said...

Seriously, what are everyone's plans at Christmas? Having a blog site makes communication so great!

Angela said...

Such a cute pic of everybody! Sorry I couldn't make it. Also Michelle, I just wanted to say thanks for creating this blog. I have been telling all my friends and family about blogging and they are all doing it now! Hee hee. My family blog is http://littlewomenfamily.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Also Sherrie, I think Mollie wins the prize!

Autumn said...

I am so sad I could not come but I am there for the Christmas get together. You guys are the cutest!! My sister can never take a serious picture. I have some great ones.

sherrie said...

yes mollie won the prize whatever that is and yes carie sounds great for the christmas coordinator. count me in....

Michelle said...

yes, i am glad fun was had by all...although i think we would all agree - NO KIDS next time! at least not mine! everyone looks great & it was fun to catch up. i won't be there for christmas :( so have fun w/out me.