Thursday, August 17, 2006
My suggestion...
I would love to hear from everyone about their families. Also if you married someone we know, like a McClellan or something, tell us about them. I want to here about how old little Marky Brown is, who I am sure is not so little anymore. Or how many kids does Steve Smith have?? I will start... My brother Chris married a neat girl Mandy Ash, who then joined the church and they were sealed in the temple. They now live in Lacey 5th and they have 2 girls and 2 boys, their oldest is almost 9 yrs. (I'll let Celestia tell you about herself) Liz and husband Mark Chandler live in LeGrande, Oregon and have 1 boy and 1 girl, their oldest is almost 2. My brother Danny is 23, lives at home, goes to Pierce, and was just released from EQ Pres. of the good ol' singles ward. Tommy is 19, lives at home, and is working on taking his SATs. Baby bro Joe, is 13 and about to start 8th grade. My parents still live in the same house and are enjoying being grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll start with Mark, he is now almost 6 feet tall and as studly as ever. He is going to be a junior at T-line next year and recently converted and baptized his girlfriend of almost two years, she is awesome. Megan got married last summer to Jason Dulgarian. They are at BYU where he is almost done and is applying to dental school, she is working at a bank. Matt has been married to Lisa for 3 years, they have one ADORABLE(truely cutest thing ever!) little girl named Vanessa. They both graduated from BYU this spring and marched together with Vanessa in a darling BYU cheerleading outfit, courtesy of Grandma! They are very cute. Matt is applying to grad school at BYU. My husband, Karlin, and I live in Woodinville with our two girls, they will be 5 and 2 in a couple months. Michelle married Peter and they live in Kansas where he attends grad-school for child psychology. They have 2 boys, Parker who is 3, and Tyler who is almost 5 months. As most of you are probably aware, our dad is the current Bishop in Lacey 1st and is quite busy with that, while Mom is happier than ever before as "THE GRANDMA". All is well with our family. We have been extremely blessed.
Kelly- So Jared is a loner? Hope he finds someone. That was cute about Jamie and how her husband adores her. What part of the Tri-Cities? A lot of my extended family lives there.
Mollie- I can't believe Mark is so grown up. Do you have a picture? My sis Liz says, "6 foot tall, that is really tall for a 5 yr. old"- LOL! It is funny because we still do picture him that old. That is awesome that Megan and Matt are married too.
Well everyone knows about Chanda but Bud is 20 married and has a 2 year old boy named Corby. His wife is Ashley and they live in Arizona. His wife is in school learning to be a surgical tech and bud is working and playing Mr. Mom waiting his turn to go to school. Tia just turned 16 and will be a Junior. She runs track and cross country and plays the violin. She is taller than Chanda and I and is a very beautiful red head who likes to talk on the phone and text her friends. She has her own my space Look her up. My mom and dad divorced a year ago which was hard for my family and my dad is retired and lives in Montana and my Mom is in Arizona with Tia working as a dental assistant. I am a stay at Home mom who baby sits off and on. I married Nate McClellan in 1996 (#2 of the 7 boys) and we have 3 boys. Nate is a High school teacher who teaches pe, spanish and health. He also coaches Volleyball and Tennis.
Wow, this is so cool. I can't believe Bud is married with a kid! Crazy. I just imagine this cute little boy, about 6-7 yrs. And Tia was like 4? How do you look up a My Space? Is there an address? Sorry, I'm out of it.
Post a Comment