Sunday, October 08, 2006

Who might I run into next?

It was only two weeks ago that I ran into Mollie and family at the Woodland Park Zoo. Then yesterday, I went to Kelly's daughter, Madison's baptism. It was so neat to be there--one of the things I love about living in Lacey again. My favorite part was when Kelly and Madison sang together. It was so beautiful! That girl is so talented, just like her Mommy, and brave!! She sang half the song as a solo!! Anyway, afterward, we went to Children's Day at Huntamer Park in Lacey. And who should I run into but Chanda and her family!! And she has to be the cutest pregnant lady ever! AND does not look like she is having twins at all! In fact, you can't even tell she's pregnant from the back. Anyway, it was so fun talking to you, Chanda! Just like old times! So now I am excited to see which of you I will run into next! :) PS- I wish I would have been as quick and smart as Mollie and took pictures to post! Whoops. Sorry. :(

14 comments:

Chanda said...

Angela, it was nice to see you and your family yesterday. We should get together sometime. Oh, and thanks for being so nice to say that I look cute being pregnant. Don't really feel cute but don't we all feel that way when we are pregnant. Your girls are so cute. I still can't believe you have 4 girls!! Later, Chanda

Anonymous said...

Angela, It was so good to have your family at the baptism and lunch. Thanks so much for coming! We really need to get together again soon! I wish I had taken more pics too, I was kind of running around like a chicken with my head cut off (thanks for your help, especially with the cilantro! =)) Thanks also for the compliment on the song. Madisyn really does have a beautiful voice. She is very funny because she always talks about wanting to perform, but when it comes down to it she psychs herself out and gets nervous. She tried to back out of this one but I told her she had made a committment and needed to follow through. I don't want to be a "stage mother" but I would hate for her to miss out on what she wants to do because she gets nervous. Anyway, it all turned out well and the day was wonderful!

Angela said...

Chanda- I would love to get together! Thanks for your compliment. :) Kelly- I would love to get together with you too! Thank you so much for welcoming us. We felt bad. I know I am going to be all stressed out on my daughter's baptism's too because I am such a perfectionist and I have a view of how I want things to go. It never goes that way! And I always regret things later. I was that way with my wedding/reception, daughter's first birthdays, and just about everything actually. :)

Joy said...

Angela - you can run into me anytime you want. You know where to find me!

Chanda...twins?! My prayers are with you.

Kelly - are you old enough to have an 8 year old?

Elizabeth C said...

I agree with Angela about Chanda...I ran into her after going to my parents ward and she is such a cute pregnant lady and is sooo tiny for having twins!

LucindaF said...

Kel,
Did you say stage mom? hahaha I just did the baptism thing with my daughter last year, it was rather busy but I dont sweat the small stuff. Ang, don't worry about all of those things, especially the ones that are over.
Twins! how fun! Maybe you'll get a red head Chanda, I like mine.

Angela said...

Joy- I would love to girl!! To see you and Hawaii!! Lucinda- How do I stop? I can't help myself.

LucindaF said...

Angela, there is a good ol principle that I like to think of, that fear is the antithesis of faith. When you think of it in a way like fear or worry is a temptation and not merely "how I am", it is easier to seperate yourself and work on "it" rather than "you", or "I". Sometimes we pray backwards asking that we be better at doing something instead of asking that our testimony be strengthened in a certain aspect. Remember the temple, everything is spiritual before it is temporal, to have a habit or physical tendency of ours change, the spirit must change first. It is always through our Savior, always. But I tell you Angela that there will never be a more rewarding journey than laying that temptation across the altar and then one day realizing it has been accepted and is no longer part of you.
Okay, long answer, maybe more than what you were looking for, but these are the things I most love to talk about. Good luck, and don't worry we all have our tendencies we try to work on.

Chanda said...

Lucinda- Ya, no read heads so far, but am hoping that one of these boys has red hair. If they are fraternal, I hope one has red hair and one has really dark hair like Chris. We will find out in 8 weeks or less!

Chanda said...

That would be red heads, not read heads!!

Angela said...

Thanks for the advice Lucinda. :)

LucindaF said...

Anytime. =}

CBlount said...

I can't believe Kelly has an 8 year old, Angela has FOUR girls, in an instant Chanda will triple the amount of children she has, and Lucinda has such incredible, inspiring faith and can write so beautifully (well, I DO believe the one about Lucinda:). You girls are all such an inspiration to me. Reading your blogs is my treat for the day!

Angela said...

My treat too Carie! In fact, I have to reward myself when all my chores (and homeschool) are done for the day, I get to read the blog! :) Yeah!