Monday, October 30, 2006

Lovin the pumpkin patch!


Nathan and I are watching the sheep.

A few pics of my cuties and their prize pumpkins. They love this tradition, the hey ride, the hey maze, the farm animals, and of course the choose your own pumpkins. The one of Logan is his midterm dismay over not finding the perfect pumpkin, but don't worry we recouped and found it. I'd have to say it was a good time.

7 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Great pics Lucinda! I love the pumpkin patch!

enickel said...

I love seeing your babies! Thanks for adding some pictures to the site. Anyone know how the planning of the Christmas get together is going?

CBlount said...

We love the pumpkin patch, too! Yesterday, we were in the car and Aubrey said, "Mom, do you know what we love the very most in the whole world? Going to the pumpkin patch!" Then she added, "But, do you know what we love even the very mostest in the whole world? Heavenly Father!" The pumpkin patch and Heavenly Father... Isn't life sweet? BTW, Lucinda, what date were you thinking would work for the get together with everyone? Hey, Kelly, why don't you post my pics too? Thanks:) (We used her camera at the patch!)

Michelle said...

very festive pics - the patch is a family favorite around here, too.

LucindaF said...

I fly in on the 27th, so I was thinking Thursday the 28th would be best. A day or evening thing, whatever you want.

sherrie said...

haven't been in a few years, but whenever i drive by...want to stop and walk around. one year i made celestia go with me when we were still in washington - that was fun ;)

Angela said...

Lu, love how the pumpkins getting smaller as the kids get smaller. So cute! My kids usually pick theirs out that way too. Carie, what a cute comment about Aubrey! You must be doing something right! ;)