Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Spy...

Watch out, ladies, my scanner is working! I found this and thought some of you might like to reminisce the good ol' days...

This was my 8th birthday party! See if you can spy Sherrie, Tenille, Carie, Heather, Erika, Mollie, and Katherine & Claire!

13 comments:

enickel said...

How fun! Heather and I were trying to figure who was who. Was Kelly there in that picture? I ran into Krista Bernard today and she looks great and is happily married living in the Tacoma Stake near me. It is so fun to feel connected to you guys and our hometown through this site!

LucindaF said...

I can totally pick out Sheri, ha ha, and Michelle and Molly are pretty obvious, but there are too many little blonde girls for me to see clearly. I want to know if anyone can name them all left from right.

sherrie said...

ok i have all but one...
back row: sherrie, stacey, tennille, heather, carie, cynthia (i think that was her name), katherine
front row: matt, claire, mollie, michelle, erika, and i have no idea who this last one is
how cute! love these old pics

sherrie said...

ps don't you love how i dressed up for the party;)

enickel said...

Ya, Sherrie, I like the purple sweats. I am surprised how we all had dresses on. If my kids go to parties, they are usually the only ones. I like the old days.

Angela said...

That is crazy that everyone is in dresses. And Sherrie love the purple sweats! Erika- Does Krista have kids? If you see her again, see if she has an email address. I would love to get her on Lacey Mormon Posse.

Michelle said...

sher - ding ding ding! you are the winner! the other girls' name was chrissy - she lived across the street from us.

and yes, i have always laughed at all of us in dresses except you, sher. (although i think there were a couple others in the back in pants). i was bummed this picture didn't get bigger when you click on it - guess it's because it's a scan.

enickel said...

I left a message at Krista's house and I will wait to hear back from her. I don't know if she has kids.

sherrie said...

mickey - shoot me an email with that pic, i need to see it up close and personal. i look exactly like my niece and it's kinda freaking me out

enickel said...

Sherrie, the pictures I have seen of Kristy's daughter do look exactly like you. You guys haven't noticed that before? It is pretty crazy. Kristy is raising a little sherrie.

Elizabeth C said...

Great pic Michelle! I love seein old pics!! :)

sherrie said...

yeh enick she pretty much is, but our personalities are different - she's the life of the party where as i was always the little shy blonde girl. she has her mother's personality with my looks - scary isn't it? when i lived down there and went places with tay and kristy people would always assume she was mine.

Angela said...

When I saw the pics of your neice Sherrie, I was like "oh, Kristi has pics on here of when Sherrie was little." Then I saw the pics of her with her siblings. I totally think you are twins!!