Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Baby Shower
Hey, this is Chanda. My sister in law is having a baby shower for me this Saturday @ 1. It will be at my house. She sent out invitations to those that I have address for who live in town so if I forgot anyone or anyone is going to be in town feel free to come on over. I live next door to the Browns in Wedgewood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Two things- which side of the Browns, right or left? Also Candice Campbell is getting married at 1:30 that day. I don't know if it will affect anyone. I will probably just go to the reception. Anyway, I will try to make it. :) I would love to be there.
i hope you have a great shower! did i miss the info or do you know what you're having??? 2 boys, 2 girls, 1 of each? sounds like a lot of fun! hope you're feeling well:)
any name ideas, inquiring minds want to know....
Have a great baby shower! I wish that I could be there, but I'm sure you'll have a great turn out! :)
Angela-if you are standing in the Browns drive way looking across the street we would be the house to the right of the them. It is Green. I will see you if you make it.
Jen-we are having 2 boys
Sherrie-no names picked out yet. We like to wait until the last minute. Hopefully we come up with something by the time they arrive. The only name that we both agree could be a possibility is, Isaiah. We will see!!
Sure wish I could make it! My thoughts will be there with ya! I am acutally throwing a Bridal for my sister Traci at 1 on Saturday, how funny is that! Love ya!
Isaiah is a great name! You and your husband are way too patient. I have to have everything in order (including the name) way before delivery! We are getting close! ;)
wow, 2 boys! i agree, i like the name isaiah. are you going to do the rhyming name thing? can't think of one to rhyme with isaiah...nope, not at all. sometimes you have to see the baby's face before you can decide what they should be called! (our) bekah couldn't have been called anything else, it has fit her from day 1...good luck!!
I will be there!! I am the best SISTER!! Remember that!! I think you are the best!! Love ya and can't wait to see yur big belly!!
Post a Comment