

We had our ward trunk-or-treat last night...always fun. We didn't end up dressing up as the whole Wizard of Oz gang but the kids managed half of it. You wouldn't believe the coaxing it took for me to get Andrew to wear the lion costume. I tried the movie - then I tried the movie again...and in the end all it took was me telling him that people would give him treats if he wore it. He practically threw it on! With Anne she was already so excited to be Dorothy. Wizard of Oz is one of her favorite movies. I like to make at least a bit of their costumes and this year it was the shoes. Aren't they cute? Anne and I had fun hot gluing all the "rubies" onto her ruby slippers. Its funny here in Hawaii eveyone calls flip-flops slippers so I guess she really was wearing ruby slippers!
8 comments:
very cute - being from kansas, i particularly appreciate their little get-ups! love that your lion is in shorts, and dorothy is in flip-flops...halloween in hawaii must be fun!
hey, we had twinners!! did you see bekah's shoes? not flip-flops, but still sparkly! i love the flip-flops, very original!! our trunk-or-treat is tomorrow, can't wait!!
What cute kids. My son wore that same lion costume when he was two (7 years ago!) and he did not want to put that mane anywhere near his face until he was told he would get candy with it on. It is funny what candy will do!
cute shoes! i bet she had fun helping put the rubies on. i love how you can wear flip flops all the time - i try to avoid socks whenever possible ;)
I love those shoes they are so adorable!! YOu have the cutest kids!!
How adorable! I am a big Wizard of oz Fan! Sooo cute!
Very cute!!
Did you make those shoes? How adorable! Both cuties!
Post a Comment