Saturday, November 25, 2006

Had my big ultrasound....

...and its a boy! We are really excited. I had been secretly crossing my fingers for another boy. I guess I just really want Joe to have a little brother to pal around with. Samantha can definatly hold her own!

All the measurements showed that he is about 22 weeks big, even though I'm not even 21 weeks yet. That doesn't really suprise me, though, because Joe was 10 lbs 11 oz!

My own doctor had a baby a few weeks ago so the nurse said another doctor in the practice would look over all the ultrasound pics to make sure he is developing properly. Hopefully they'll give a call next week about that.

Just thought I would share!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! Congrats on another boy! My husband said, "Of course she's having a boy because there aren't any girls left. We have them all!" LOL! I thought it was funny! Also, Wow! About how big Joe was!! I am so impressed!!! That is crazy! Was he C-section? Was he late? My third was 9 lbs. 6 oz. and I thought it was insane!! You are amazing!

Chanda said...

10 pounds!! How did that work out for ya? Congrats on another boy. My Sophia is now surrounded by 3 boys but like your girl, she can hold her own.

LucindaF said...

Congratulations, I have three boys and enjoy them very much, but it is nice to have my oldest be a girl, that way there are two mom's to watch them.

Elizabeth C said...

Congratulations on the boy Evelyn!! I know what you mean about having a brother for your son. I hope that Ethan will have one too. We are very happy for you and your family.

Autumn said...

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails. That's what little boys are made of!! You know I like boys!! And we have had many snake,frog,worm and spider catchings. Fun Stuff!! I am happy for you.

Michelle said...

congrats, Evelyn! i had a 10 lb, 10 oz boy, too. here's hoping for a smaller one for you!