Friday, December 01, 2006
Christmas Plan
Happy Holidays everyone! I love the Christmas season! I'm writing about the plan to get together at Christmas...seems it kind of fizzled for awhile. I have become really busy (like everyone else hasn't....). Does anyone want to plan where, when and what? Basically find a place (the church, clubhouse, ???), plan a time, and tell everyone what to bring. SIMPLE is the key. I think everyone just wants to see one another and visit. Hopefully someone can pick up where we left off......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, I have no clue how to get all of that together. Where's all the buzz there was a month ago? I know December is busy, I've got meetings galore with Volleyball in January and camp meetings have started, stake meetings, ywie, and all of the other activities, not to mention they asked me to sing for he women at the well program tomorrow. Ugh, good thing I hit black friday or I'd be in trouble for Christmas for my kids. Still not done, all the extended family stuff still has to be done. Sounds like I'm whining, I'm not I like being busy, it makes little trips like this one so wonderful.
Really, if anyone could help Carie out with the planning, I'd appreciate it. Can't wait!
I talked to Stephen the other day and he wants to get together with everyone too. Maybe we should post this on the Mormon Posse site, since guys will be going too, right? My vote is to go to the Stake Center and just bring a plate of goodies to share. Who can call and see if it is reserved for the 27th?
I agree with Erika. I think that it should be girls and guys, including spouses. And if you want, you can get a babysitter or just bring the kids along. I think everyone will be willing to bring a plate of goodies to share.
Oh I am so excited...I will be flying in the morning of the 26th. Hopefully I can stop by for a few minutes to see everyone!
Post a Comment