
ok, here are some pics of bekah at our trunk-or-treat! she had a great time, they had games, food, music, and candy, what's not to love?? she got a good amount of candy that we will save for "movie candy"! i have no idea who that boy was but i made him pose with her because it was so cute! hope you had a 'super' halloween too ;)
6 comments:
Looks super! Quite the pose for the camera. I love the way they eat up attention.
Very Very Cute! Did she dress up as two different things Supergirl and Dorthey this year? Or does she like to dress up like Ang's little girls? 5 different outfits a day! I bet that is how my lil girl will be too! When she grows bigger!
I love how you just grabbed a boy and made him be in the picture! LOL! Totally something I would do. :) Bekah looks super cute, as always!
PS- Totally love the boots! Do you know where I can get a pair in my size?? ;)
hahaha! the cutest costumes are only for the little kids, booo! and liz, she had to dress up as something else for school other than her halloween costume, crazy i know. that little boy was very nice, at least he didn't just swear at me and run away!!
that is such a great outfit. i LOVED superwoman growing up. glad she's still around!
Post a Comment