Gretchen and Paul are were married i think on Friday (or Sat?). I was only able to go to the shower, not the reception. We were in Bellingham for Craig's cousin's reception.
Gretchen was beautiful! And so was the reception. Small and tasteful. The only ones from O-town were Rich and Zenny Devine and I; I think because it was up here by us in the church behind the temple. The couple was very happy. They were headed to Cancun! Woo-hoo!
my parents went and said it was very nice and they had a good time saw the walker crew and that gretchen and paul are perfect together. so happy!!! yeah gretchen...
4 comments:
I second that motion! I want to hear all about the party. Contrats to Gretchen! When is the wedding?
Gretchen and Paul are were married i think on Friday (or Sat?). I was only able to go to the shower, not the reception. We were in Bellingham for Craig's cousin's reception.
Gretchen was beautiful! And so was the reception. Small and tasteful. The only ones from O-town were Rich and Zenny Devine and I; I think because it was up here by us in the church behind the temple. The couple was very happy. They were headed to Cancun! Woo-hoo!
my parents went and said it was very nice and they had a good time saw the walker crew and that gretchen and paul are perfect together. so happy!!! yeah gretchen...
Post a Comment