Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Family!!



These are my boys!! Cameron(CJ)6years,Brenden 4 years and Logan 17months. I can't believe I am a mom with a mini-van. I am 30 and have 3 kids!!Yikes how time flies. My oldest is in first grade!! This is all hitting me!! I am becoming my motherAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

7 comments:

sherrie said...

wow autumn looking at your oldest and all i see is YOU! how cute...good to see you on here!

Evelyn said...

Yep, its funny what a mini-van does to you. It makes you feel the an "official" mom! I'm happy mine has a sunroof...it makes me feel sort of 'hip' still!

Michelle said...

autumn! so glad you joined! your kids are ADORABLE. I definitely see you in all of them. and hey, i'm right there with ya, babe - 30 and all but I don't have a minivan to show for it yet! I'm daydreaming of an Odyssey!

Mollie said...

Autumn! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! You live so close, we should meet half-way!

CBlount said...

Ford Windstar, baby! Lovin' the electronic door opener and the leather seats i can wipe the goop, slime, and boogers off. Autumn, I see CJ in you, but i can really see McClellan in all your boys! When are you coming down? Let's get together.

Autumn said...

I'll be down next week August 15th,16th,17th,18th. Will you be busy. We could meet at a park one day or something.

Angela said...

I agree with Sherrie! You oldest is totally you--cute kids! I swore I would never drive a mini-van but I love mine. Especially the automatic door. But you are right, it totally makes me feel old!