Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Boys...


I think most of you have seen my kiddos on my family blog, but here they are anyway...Parker is 3 & Tyler is 4 months. They keep me busy...

7 comments:

Mollie said...

How the heck did you get them both to smile at the same time! The planets have to align at my house to get a picture like that! So cute! Can't wait to see you all in August!

Autumn said...

Parker and Tyler look so much alike. Perfect picture. They will be best friends. Are you coming home in August? I might be in Lacey sometime in August. When are you coming?

CBlount said...

Your boys look full of personality! You're such a great mom; i love reading the blogs on your family page. When are you coming? Let me know!

sherrie said...

cute boys...i totally think parker is a brown, do you? and speaking of people coming home isn't anyone coming home for christmas or am i the only one?

Michelle said...

i go back & forth with who looks like who...as Peter says, "they definitely take after/look like...Parker & Tyler"

Autumn said...

I'll probably be home for Christmas but I am not far away!!

Angela said...

Your boys are adorable. I love that little sweater vest. So stinkin' cute! Boy clothes are so cute!