Friday, June 30, 2006
Gretchen's Shower
I've enjoyed reading everyone else's blogs, so i guess it's time i write one! I was thinking what i would write..... Last night, Kelly, my mom, Kathy Devine, and I went to Gretchen's bridal shower. It was so good to see Heather and Gretchen!! Cute as ever....same as always (which is the way i love it!). There was a video of Gretchen's new husband, Paul, answering questions. He is so funny, and obviously so in love with Gretchen!! I am so happy for her. It brought back memories to see those two together...girls camp, chinese fire drills, taco bell.... I am so glad we got this going (thanks to a select few!). I feel like I have lost so much of my memory. Seriously, I have a really difficult time recalling the immediate and past. Does anyone else experience this? I honestly am worried about how much memory loss i have!! Anyways, thanks for posting pics, memories, things about daily life, etc... I look forward to seeing what's new every day!!! By the way, i'm probably the only one that has never posted a pic on the internet. Today i took some, hopefully i can get the right cord to get them up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad to hear that Gretchen is so happy! She is an amazing girl! I'm going to the reception tomorrow and I'm looking forward to meeting her husband. Hopefully I will see some of you there!
I'm so jealous of you girls all being so close up there - especially when something like this happens! Wish Gretchen the best from me!
p.s. Carie I'm so glad you posted!! Now you need to post & tell us all about your new house!!
You have a house do tell!! I need to know how to get a picture on the blog. I am mostly computer illiterate. I have pics on my computer but don't know how to transfer. I do not have a scanner. Thanks!!
Post a Comment