Mollie! Its me! Holy moly, how long has it been since I have seen you? I think the last time I saw you was at my wedding reception and thats coming up on five years soon. Crazy!
I enjoyed your lemonade tips. Mostly because I was trying to picture you digging through weeds, finding veggies, growing mint and then making home-made lemonade! It was a fun picture in my head! But not hard to imagine.
So tell me more about yourself. What are you up to these days? How many little ones do you have? What is your husband doing? How is your family...what is Matt up to? What do you keep yourself busy with?
I'm doing pretty good. We moved to Boise last summer to help my sister and her husband out with a business. Its going well and Charles is keeping busy. Its so nice to be near my sister and it was a lot of fun living near Jake, before he moved back to Olympia. Plus its been years since I lived so close to home. Its still an 8 hour drive, but better than a 5 hour plane trip. I've been able to get home a bunch and mom has been able to travel here just as much. I think our next trip will be at the end of August.
We just moved from an apartment to a house about 3 months ago. Its great! I love having a back yard for the kids and being able to really settle in. The best investment I've made all summer has been a little kiddie pool that the kids have so much fun with. We did some painting and I planted some flowers in the front yard. We love our current ward. The one we were in before (when we were in the apartment) was not for us. We just never felt like we belonged. So this is a great change.
I have two kids. Joseph will be 3 on August 2nd. He is a lot of fun. Very talkative and a typical little boy. He loves anything Buzz Lightyear! Samantha is my very busy 19 month old. She is very headstrong. She knows what she wants and if she doesn't get it she gets mad. She just figured out how to climb onto a chair and stand on the dining room table. She loves being up there but of coarse it totally freaks me out!
Well, that is enough for now I suppose. Please let me know how you are doing!
evy
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Evy! Your'e alive! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well!And two little kiddos to boot! That is awesome. I love the names you've chosen for them. Very darling. Well, I am doing really well. I also have two little chickens. (Someone once told me that being a mother of young children is like being pecked to death by chickens....I found that quite humoruos.:)) Kennedi will be 5 in October and Klare will be 2 in the beginning of November. They are the center of our lives and our free entertainment most weekends. We are enjoying our ward, also. I have been in the primary presidency for about three years now and I hope to stay there until the day I die. Primary is so awesome! I hate to think of the day I have to return to the dreaded....ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL! AAAHH! As you probably gathered, I love gardening and the kitchen. That is where I spend the majority of my time right now. I would LOVE to see you and your family when you visit in August. I will be at education week from the 21st thru the 24th with my family, so I hope that doesn't conflict. Let me know! It was so great to see your name on the blog list! I was just needing to reconnect with an old friend! Thanks! -Mollie
P.S. Matt is doing great and is currently living in Provo. He and his wife, Lisa, both graduated this spring from BYU and Matt is looking into graduate school. They have truely THE cutest little girl I have ever seen, excluding my own. Her name is Vanessa and she just turned one in June.
Post a Comment