Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Okay, Mollie, here are more babies...



Here are my little ones. Samantha looks like a Ross, like my husband's family. She is SO dark...she has the tan that I only dream about! And personally, I think Joe is an Ingram through-and-through. And that makes me very happy!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I haven't seen you for awhile. Your babies are cuties!!

Michelle said...

Wow - I can definitely see JACOB in your little boy! He is an Ingram! Both are sooo cute...

Mollie said...

I don't see Jacob in Joe, I see Grandpa Sterling! And Samantha is such a doll! Thanks for posting Evy!

Mollie said...

Hey! I just noticed, Klare has the same yellow shirt as Samantha! When is her birthday? Klare's birthday is Nov. 11. I think they are pretty close in age.

Evelyn said...

Samantha will be 2 on December 3rd.

Angela said...

I agree with Michelle! I totally see Jacob in him too! It is so fun to see your kids Evelyn!

Elizabeth C said...

Your kids are so cute Evelyn! I love to see the pictures!!