http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1clIu_AAG3A
I got this in an email from a friend in my ward. I thought that it was both funny and touching.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrating Friendship Over the Years & Across the Miles!
6 comments:
oh, i SO needed this today! that was totally hilarious, yet totally touching. thanks so much for sharing, liz.
Yes me too! Funny, very funny but also with a great message for all us girls.
that was awesome! yeah, i cried at the end. thanks, liz, for the great message!!
Funny yet sometimes so true but a little exaggerated. I know I struggle with getting into the visiting teaching mood. it is mostly a scheduling issue for me, otherwise I love doing the visiting.
thanks guys! Yeah, I thought it was a little exaggerated too Autumn, but definitely funny and touching
Funny and cute! Thanks Liz!
Post a Comment