Friday, March 16, 2007

Pictures from Iowa




I'm sure I've been posting too much lately but here are some recent pictures from Iowa. Me at 37 weeks (a few days ago). Personally, I think the exposed belly pictures are more accurate than this one, but I didn't want to offend anyone. Then there is Samantha ready to be sent to grandma's house. And Joe in a tunnel at a childrens museum.

5 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Such cute pictures of your little kiddos. I love the picture of your prego tummy, and I wouldn't be offended by the bare belly. I love those pictures!! Glad to see pictures of you guys Evelyn! :)

Michelle said...

darling pics, evelyn. can't wait til you have that baby!

Autumn said...

I can't remember!! Are you having a boy or a girl? Hang in there, not much longer now!! The last month is always miserable!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Samantha's has changed a lot! She is a beautiful little toddler now, her baby face is gone! Thanks for sharing your fun pics! Good luck with the delivery!

Anjuli Fry said...

Such cute kids! Good luck on Monday!!!