Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Angi and the Big 3-0!!
Happy 30th Birthday Angi!!! What a big day for you! We hope it is the best ever! I'm sure your little family will make sure of that. Well, it seems to be a tradition to share memories on birthdays, (Beware- I'm busting out my yearbooks for this!!) Hey there Turkey, fellow TP Queen! You are one of our best friends and there are so many memories that we have shared! Here it goes: Gold Orchestra, stop chewing my gum, naming boys we liked-- Jamon, Toucan, Stapler, Compass, Big Mac, etc., liking the same guys at different times, sorry I disappointed you and didn't marry Casey, Mr. Edlund= David Anderson or was it Mr. Courter, our New Year's Party- screaming in the streets, "Must Die"- Clueless, obsessing over Leonardo & Dean Cain, working at the Warren's, and speaking of--getting stuck in the mud, Girls Camp- Sis. Tonks and the Mormon sign- Broccoli Butt- treasures on the trail, Church Dances- McDonald, Young Womens- Favorite Laurel, the tape-"And then my Dad would come down the stairs and say, What the heck are you doing?", I'm gonna bust your skull, Cousin It, "Turn Around and You're a Laurel," stay out of my office, he doesn't have the key because I changed the locks, Saved By the Bell- "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so scared", going to Food Pavilion, being chased by guys, "I'd like to dedicate this song...", my feet on the coffee table, picking out songs like "Footloose" and "I Will Always Love You," being mice in Cinderella- "Cinderelly, Cinderelly... calling, calling, calling", being locked in at a Slumber Party- sending the package- framing friends (sorry girls)-staying up late and sneaking out- sweet talking the cops- Burger King Crowns, Husky Games- Accordian Bus- Pictures, serenading the King, singing at your farewell, "Where's Arnie? I'm right here", playing "Girl Talk"--you will meet your future husband in 7 days!!! Crazy!! Crazy in love!, us playing at your Wedding and then leaving you a present overnight, See ya soon, ya big baboon! Happy Birthday girl!! Love ya tons-- The Cheney Sisters (Lurky, Jerky, and Perky)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday--I love the 30's. You wonder what you ever were thinking in your twenties. Have a fabulous day!
angi!!! happy birthday! i really had no idea so many of our birthdays were so close together! you're amazing, always have been:) so many good memories (yep, the kmps trip!!) but then all the great letters you sent while on your mission and after. thanks for the love and friendship! love you!! OOXX :D
Thanks everyone! I really had quite a rotten birthday. Ruby and Claire were sick, so Claire was fussy all day and then the car wouldn't start when we went out to do something (me and the kids) and after that I couldn't shake the bad mood. Let's just say, I didn't ring in thirty like I wanted to. But we had a little family party. The kids love that. It's fun to look back and laugh at all the things we did as teenagers. We were crazy! And makes me glad bad days don't last forever. Kelly, I'm not as impecable with my things anymore! Are you kidding? I have kids, barfing and sneezing all over me! But I do seem to keep things nicer than my husband. He wears out clothes and shoes like crazy and I have mine for years. I don't have the money to buy as many pairs of shoes as I used to have (although, I don't care as much anymore either).
Happy birthday Angi! I'm so glad to have you as a friend! I remember all the fun we had when we were little, I even vaguely remember your 10th birthday party and being so jealous that you were in double digits and I was still only in single digits!
happy birthday, angi! welcome to the 30's!
Who would ever lock your sweet souls in somewhere?! Well, let's just consider it pay back for the framing...;) Love you Angi, if it makes you feel any better...we are usually puking or sneezing on all major holidays or special occasions...aahh, motherhood.
Happy Birthday, Angi! Can you believe we're past our 20's??
happy late bday - hope you enjoy the 30's!
Mollie, the locking was done by Sis. Hohaia's alarm system. And that is what started it all. I believe it was the night before Sterling left for college and that is why we planned out the whole TP Queen idea-- sending him the packages and everything.
Post a Comment