TIME TO PARTY...DECEMBER 28!!
Now that we are 2 days away from the anticipated get-together, I wanted to just remind everyone of the details!
* The date is Thursday, December 28. We'll meet at the Ruddell Road Stake Center; I will be there at 5pm. The south side doors in the back will be unlocked. It would be great if any of you who want to come then and help me put up some tables/chairs were there then! There is not an "ending" time, but I have keys to lock up and suggest that by 9pm, if people want to still visit, they plan to continue by meeting somewhere else. If you need to call me about any questions, my number is in the phone book or church directory...I don't think I'll post it for the whole world to see (Craig gets some pretty desparate patients who will do anything to get our #).
* Please bring something to share like an appetizer or dessert.
Who wants to bring any of the following:
paper goods (plates, cups, utensils, napkins)
ice
drinks
If you are willing, please post a reply to this blog and we will coordinate (several people offering for things will make this easier!!)
* EVERYONE IS INVITED! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! I know to most of us, church standards are obvious, but we want all to feel welcome. Just a reminder to share so no one feels uncomfortable.... no alcohol or caffiene, and we need to show respect to Heavenly Father in all our actions in the building. I have run into several people at church who I can't wait to have time to visit with! I have also contacted other friends who I hope come!
It should be a great time...Can't wait to see ya'll there!!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think I'll be able to make it. Working 40 hours a week plus not seeing my babies during the day plus Dave working in N. Seattle makes evenings hectic. We'll see I guess. Lacy may have to come with us though. Not sure yet.
Post a Comment