These are pictures of my baby Nathan, my last one :(. I was looking at Erika's little baby and was very missing of a little baby in our home. I also saw a friend last night who just had her 9th baby and he was so little and sweet. So I had to post my fix, and plus, he's so cute. Have a good one everybody!
7 comments:
Oh aren't they so sweet and innocent when they are tiny babies. Too bad they grow up and get attitudes!!
holy cow did you just say 9th? wow! yeah if only the whole stork thing was true...we could all have babies when we wanted!
ah he is so precious! look at all of that cute hair!
Yah, your friend is a SUPER WOMAN! 9 kids! That is amazing! Little babies are sooo sweet, I just love their smell, and how tiny they are! Very cute little guy!
i'm with you....sooooo baby hungry. still waiting....and praying:)
amen Autumn!
I have had a new neice and nephew born in the past few weeks...I am just glad that I can go hold them and then go home and sleep all night long! I am not quite ready for another one yet!!
Post a Comment