Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! The blog has been slow lately so I'm assuming everyone has been crazy busy, like me. How did the get-together go?
We've had a very crazy & rough month. The short version: the store my husband worked at closed and we packed up (in about 2 wks time) and moved from Boise to the midwest. We are staying in Iowa with my brother in law and his family while Charles looks for a job. My father in law is pretty sick so that was the main motivator to move. Needless to say, any extra prayers would be greatly appreciated!
Again, Merry Christmas!! What did everyone do?
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't told anyone yet, but we are in the midst of moving too. I will post something about it tomorrow. I need to go to bed. Good luck finding a job. I know that if you trust in the Lord and what He has planned for you, you will be blessed. I love you!
where in the midwest? wow, it's no fun to move that fast, i've done it a few times myself! seems lots of people are moving this time of year...wonder why? it will be really interesting to see what this year brings us all:)
Wow! Evelyn...I had no idea. We will pray for you. I am sorry that we didn't get the chance to come and visit you guys while you lived in Boise. Even though that is our temple district, we usually go to the one in the Tricities, because it's only 2 hours away instead of Boise, 4. It makes it a lot easier on us to do that with our two little babies. I haven't even been to the temple, since Rachel was born. She is still nursing very regularly, and it's hard to do it. Anyway, good luck with everything! Take care! Love you!
I hope everything works out for you guys. We will pray for you.
Post a Comment