Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Come on People!


I need to look at a new post on this sight, and I've been waiting to no avail, so I guess I'll take the initiative here. I want to hear your best moments of the holidays. Was it Christmas morning? Was it New Year's Eve? Was it looking at how HOT all of those undercover ladies look in that picture on the lmp? ;) Was it going home, or staying home? Let's hear your Holiday Happiness stories.

9 comments:

Autumn said...

My favorite was Christmas Eve. We were at Chanda's and had all the kids do a re-creation of Jesus's birth complete with Donkey and all. It was pretty cute since all the kids were 6 and under. The shepard's Brenden and Sam played a dual role as Shepard's and wisemen. Very comical, but reminded us of the true meaning of Christmas.

sherrie said...

i just enjoyed spending time with my parents and driving up the peninsula to see the beautiful country. i love being at home for Christmas, it's the best. it was also fun to see the lmp gang and eating heather's yummy cookies even if they were just store bought ;)

Evelyn said...

Hmmm, I guess my favorite part was watching the kids open gifts on Christmas morning. I loved seeing their eyes get so wide. And then Joe would say "This is just what I wanted".

Seeing as how there were 16 people in the house (7 kids under 6), it was nice to have most of the family leave!

jen bryner said...

this year we surprised bekah with a new bed set (comforter, sheets, pillows, all that stuff)...we let her fall asleep in our bed, then switched her stuff, and put her to bed in her bed. when she woke up she came running in telling me everything was "so beautiful" and that i had to come see!! she's still in awe that SANTA could do something like that while she slept:) HA! santa only WISHES he were that talented...but she can believe it was him;) on christmas day we invited a couple over for dinner whose kids were all gone for the holidays. the wife is sick most of the time and she is alone during the week, so it was fun to pamper them for a meal! quin did a whole 5 course dinner...truly out did himself!

enickel said...

It sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. My favorite part was having Heather's family here and sharing Christmas Eve with all of the family. We had a whole program of kids singing songs, the Nativity, Tyler on the guitar doing "Silent Night", stories and cousin gift exchange at the end. All gifts bought at the $1 store. It was very fun.

LucindaF said...

Hey, I never did write mine down. Hmmmm, one of the best moments Christmas morning was when Dallin opened up the giganto lego castle and he said "It's everything I ever dreamed about!" Other than those moments I'd have to pick the trip to Vegas with Brendan for the Y bowl, and my trip to WA to see you guys, which I thought would somehow satisfy me for awhile but in actuallity I am more restless to be near you all again. Unfair.

Angela said...

My favorite moment was on Christmas Eve, we had the awesome experience of watching one of our friends get baptized! Our friends have been married for 14 years and they have six children. She is a member and has been wishing for this moment to happen. And he just up and decided to get baptized! So we went over to Spokane, which is where Grant's parents live. Anyway, the spirit was so amazing there! And they both bore their testimonies, which was just inspiring! The whole chapel was full! And when we all piled into the Relief Society Room for the Baptism, everyone was crowded in together just bawling. It was incredible!!!

enickel said...

Angela wins!

Angela said...

LOL Erika! Thanks! ;) You're cute!