ha! sherrie - this totally reminds me of new years a few years back, us driving home from some regional dance, and blasting wham. they are sooo classic.
I almost started crying that was so beautiful! Ha, love the blond with the feather hair and those awesome glasses. I was just singing that song to Brendan in the car the other day when it came on. Poor confused George Michael.
5 comments:
ha! sherrie - this totally reminds me of new years a few years back, us driving home from some regional dance, and blasting wham. they are sooo classic.
Makes me want to go play in the snow!! Skiing which I haven't done in awhile!!Fun!!
You gotta love that hair!
I almost started crying that was so beautiful! Ha, love the blond with the feather hair and those awesome glasses. I was just singing that song to Brendan in the car the other day when it came on. Poor confused George Michael.
yes lu i thought the same thing - poor georgie! but he does have on of THE BEST voices - he's right up there next to phil collins in my book ;)
Post a Comment