Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Daddy's Little Girls



I just think that the Daddy-Daughter relationship is so sweet. It just makes me love my husband more when I see our little girls snuggling up with him. Here is a sweet picture of Mollie and her family that I took at the Zoo a few months back, when we ran into them. I think it is so cute of Mollie's daughter and her Daddy. (Sorry it has taken me so long to get it on here. We just got a new computer finally yesterday, that has a memory card slot.)

7 comments:

Mollie said...

Yes, Karlin was one of six brothers, and had enough man in him for six men....now that we have had the girls, he wears pink and purple ties to church just to please them. :) Two years ago, he dressed as Prince Charming for Halloween because Kennedi was Cinderella and Klare was Snow White. Kennedi begged him to do this and of course he could not say no to his little girl! His shirt was a bit snug and his buddies at the ward Christmas party labeled him a male figure skater. :)Lol. He would do anything for them! It's good for 'em!

Michelle said...

karlin is a great dad for girls - and this was a man who swore he would produce nothing but males! now he is smitten with his chicas!

Angela said...

That is so cute, that he dressed as Prince Charming! What a great Daddy!

Keri_B said...

Dave is the oldest of 5 boys and his dad only has brothers, so they were both suprised and excited when the first grandchild was a girl...and she is as girly as they come. I love to watch daddy and grandpa play with her!! She has them wrapped around her little finger and they both know it.

LucindaF said...

It's true for me, the more my husband shows his love for his children and family, the more I am endeared to him. Very sweet picture.

Elizabeth C said...

Very cute pics!! Yes, little girls are so lucky to have great daddys...and there is a special bond between them... That is a sweet story about Karlin and daughters.

Joy said...

Zac and Anne have a very special bond. Although I do have to say that my girl is a very physical girl. Yes, she does like princesses and the like but you put that next to a ball or wrestling with dad then she chooses throwing the ball or playing with dad any day.