Celebrating Friendship Over the Years & Across the Miles!
Saturday, August 19, 2006
What day at Tolmie?
I did not hear when the get together is. Is it Monday the 28th @ 11:30 or Tuesday the 29th @ Tolmie State Park? I was confused. Tuesday I babysit but if it is Monday I will be there!! Would love to see everyone!!
We had decided on Tuesday at 11:30 at Tolmie State Park. I hope you can bring all of the kids or drop them off with someone else! It would be fun to get all of the kids together. Michelle said you could get a hold of her at her mom's house if you need to.
2 comments:
We had decided on Tuesday at 11:30 at Tolmie State Park. I hope you can bring all of the kids or drop them off with someone else! It would be fun to get all of the kids together. Michelle said you could get a hold of her at her mom's house if you need to.
Thanks for the info.
Post a Comment