Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy 29th Birthday Again, Brytteva!

Here are 30 (oops...29) memories I have of you, in random order, for your special day...

  1. slumber (farty) parties
  2. squirt
  3. chris kringle
  4. peeing my pants next to you as we shared a blanket in the "Circle of Friendship" at Girls' Camp
  5. your surprise visit to Rexburg on Presidents' Day weekend
  6. Seattle - Alki Beach, Space Needle, slumber party at your house last summer...wait a minute, I think we own that town?
  7. grad night on the beach
  8. sleeping on the tramp
  9. searching for Katrina
  10. perms
  11. that one stupid fight we got into
  12. sven
  13. the musty
  14. stranded on Mt. Rainier
  15. Matchbox Twenty "Hang", Nelly Furtado "I'm like a bird", Dixie Chicks "Landslide"
  16. your wedding
  17. roommates in Provo
  18. Jim at Custom, Inc.
  19. passing notes (Fozzie, Kermit, Piggie & Gonzo)
  20. stake dances
  21. phone chats - from every day in high school, from Hawaii to Idaho, Washington to Utah, & now our random long catch up sessions
  22. luman hohaia
  23. Bumbelina (hippalena, boobalena...)
  24. rides in the tuna can
  25. hot dogs
  26. mandrell
  27. road trip from USU
  28. cramps
  29. chinese fire drills, t.p., taco bell...
  30. and every other memory i have of us that i can't think of now at six in the morning!!

You are truly the most amazing, fun, compassionate, loyal, hilarious friend a girl could ask for. Hope you enjoy your day today & I can't wait to see you next week! Love you!

6 comments:

sherrie said...

what a great post, so fun to read through these and remember our brytteva. life wouldn't be the same without her! love the inclusions of sven and mandrell...those are classic brytteva. totally remember her and sven on the stairs at sadie hawkins, i was thinking, is she going to kiss him...i can't even understand a word he says. :) too many memories with this chick to even start, but michelle did a great recap. happy bday ya terd even though you still won't post! (have no fear i'm not far behind)

enickel said...

Happy Birthday, Brytteva! It has been so long. I have no idea what you are up to or where you are living. Please post an update! Enjoy your day...

CBlount said...

Happy Birthday! I love your list Michelle. The only thing I have to add to it is this:

491-HULA

You better post soon!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! I still have a date to set you up on. I love your wild self. And you could make me laugh like no other. Come visit soon. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I have been floating around myspace looking for you guys. Finally Carrie pops up and tells me about blogspot. HOw cool is this! Anywho, I'm still trying to find out how this works so. She said you have to add me or something like that. My email address is jenjenag@yahoo.com Well, i hope to hear from you soon! Jenny Wilkins

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MICHELLE( and all the rest of you)!!!that was really thoughtful! i look forward to many more memories...a different kind of course but we have a lot of time to add to our collection :) love you!